This is from Spotlight I love it. We are trying hard to make quilts using only fabrics from our stash but we always look forward to going to the shops to see and buy the latest and greatest fabrics. Happy quilting from Ilene
Ten Good Reasons To Buy Fabrics
1. It insulates the cupboard where it is kept
2. It keeps the economy moving. It is my duty to support cotton farmers, textile mills and fabric shops
3. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care
4. I’m participating in a contest – the one who dies with the most fabric wins
5. It keeps without refrigeration, you don’t have to cook it to enjoy it, you’ll never have to feed it, change it, wipe it’s nose or walk it
6. Because I’m worth it
7. Like dust, it’s good for protecting previously empty spaces in the house. Like the ironing board, laundry basket, dinning room table.
8. It’s not immoral, illegal, or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul and makes me feel good.
9. Because it is on sale
10. Buy it now, before your husband retires and goes with you on all your shopping expeditions!!!!!!