This is a very short note just to say the red table runner is now completed. I have made considerable progress on a number of other unfinished projects but that is for another day.
Quilting is the part of the process that gives me the most difficulty. I always want to do some thing elaborate but my quilting skills don’t match my desire. The other difficulty is trying to decide what sort of quilting will suit the end product.
In the end I opted for something simple and decided it is better to have a finished project.
I didn’t want to contemplate for another 2 years. 🙂
So this is a close up of the quilting. I stitched in the ditch around the blocks as well, but this is not so obvious in the photo except where I went outside of the line so to speak.
completed block from EQ7 programme
this is the finished table runner, it measures 62 x 19 inches.